Invitation for Expression of Interest in the Sale of Land at Orange Island
LAGOS STATE GOVENRMENT
LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF WATERFRONT INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT BLOCK 10, LAGOS STATE SECRETARIAT ALAUSA, IKEJA.
INVITATION FOR EXPRESION OF INTEREST IN THE SALE OF LAND AT ORANGE ISLAND
1. The Lagos State Government in pursuance of the implementation of Lekki Infrastructural master-plan through its Ministry of Waterfront Infrastructure Development entered into Land Concession Agreement with FW Dredging Limited through a Special purpose Vehicle Company – the Orange Island Development Company Limited – to create Orange Island
2. Orange Island is a 150 hectares High –End Residential Real Estate with provisions for Leisure and Commercial Developments including Marinas, Institutional and Hotel developments.
The Island is located off the End of Freedom Way, Lekki Peninsula Residential Scheme Phase 1. It is connected to the mainland through a 1.8 kilometre Access Road.
3. Under the Land Concession Agreement, Lagos State Government is entitled to 50% of the reclaimed land while the Concession Holder is entitled to the remaining 50%. The island has been fully reclaimed. The reclaimed island has apportioned in accordance with the provisions of the Land Concession Agreement. This partitioning is properly delineated in the Survey Plan No. LS/D/LA4177/A&B. The Lagos State Government’s portion measuring approximately 73.77 Hectares is more particularly delineated in the Survey Plan N. LD/D/LA4177/B.
4. In its desire to develop a high end residential precinct on her own portion of the island. Lagos State Government is hereby inviting Expression of Interest from Real Estate Development Companies and other interested members of the investing public in the purchase of its 73.77 Hectares. Interested parties could bid for the whole parcel or in Multiples of 10 Hectares thereof.
The well details Expression of Interest should provide the following information.
(i) Detailed Company Profile stating its directors, current office address, e-mail and telephone numbers;
(ii) Certificate of Incorporation with Certified True Copy of Form CAC 7;
(iii) Evidence of financial capacity and banking support;
(iv) Evidence of filling of Employees Tax Returns;
(v) Evidence of Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate’
(vi) Statement of Bid Sum
5. The submission of Expression of interest should be in one )1) hard copy sealed in an envelope marked “Expression of Interest; Sale of Lagos State Portion of Orange Island addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner
Ministry of Water Infrastructure Development
Block 10, 2nd Floor
Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa – Ikeja.
6. Please note that multiple bids could be submitted for the whole or not less than 10 Hectares thereof.
7. Please note that the parcel of land is being offered “AS IS”
8. The Bid process closes on 30th December, 2017 by 12:00 noon.
The Honourable Commissioner
Ministry of Waterfront Infrastructure Development